New Resident Resources
WE ARE SO GLAD YOU JOINED OUR COMMUNITY!
Welcome New Residents
First Steps To Settling Into Your New Neighborhood
To access this information electronically, visit www.springcreekvahomeowners.org
- Mailboxes: Individual mailboxes – no key needed. Tower mailboxes require a key to access. You should have received a key from the previous owner if you purchased a resale property. If you did not, contact our onsite Community Manager, Todd Haymans at firstname.lastname@example.org , 540-832-6033 for a replacement key at a cost of $25.
- Recycling/trash (cardboard/donations):
- Trash is collected on Thursdays. Trash cans can be placed at the curb on Wednesday evening and should be removed (out of sight) no later than six (6) hours after pickup. Green for Life (GFL) is the service provider and trash collection is covered as part of your HOA fees.
- Cardboard can be recycled at the cardboard shed (to the right of the Sports Club). The recycled cardboard proceeds support the Louisa County Resource Council which provides a foodbank and other services for those in need. Please break down all cardboard before placing it in the shed and remove all paper and contents, ONLY CARDBOARD PLEASE.
- Car Barcodes: Barcodes are $15/each and can be obtained from Todd Haymans, our onsite Community Manager, email@example.com . Office located in the Sports Club. You must provide proof of residency via a lease agreement, deed, or Certificate of Compliance for new construction. Payment by check.
- Fitness Center Key Fob: Key fobs used to access the Fitness Center can be obtained from Todd Haymans in the Sports Club Management Office. The first key fob is free and additional/replacement key fobs are $20/each. Payment by check.
- Visitor Passes: Call and request visitor passes from the Guard House. 540-832-0832
- Town Square: Register for Town Square to receive notifications from the Homeowner’s Association.
- Go to www.townsq.io .
- Click “Login” in the upper right on the next page and click on “Need to Register” below the login. At that point, you can enter your account number and zip code and follow the rest of the process to register. If you do not have an account number, please contact the Community Group Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered, you can login to Town Square by going to www.springcreekvahomeowners.org and clicking on the blue “Login” button at the top right of the page.
- Monthly Newsletter: Current is the monthly newsletter. Spring Creek publishes a digital monthly newsletter. The newsletter has articles about upcoming events and activities in the community and how to get involved and provides important contact information. You can subscribe by going to http://bit.ly/SpringCreekCurrent.
- Exterior Home Updates: Any resident or builder wishing to alter the exterior of any structure, including landscaping, fencing, sheds, and home additions, must follow the procedure and guidelines established by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). For more information, go to the ARC webpage.
- Parking: Residents' vehicles are to be parked in the garage/driveway. Overnight guests with a visitor pass are allowed to park on the street, not blocking mailboxes or the driveways of others. For any extenuating circumstances contact: email@example.com
- Clothes Closet: Gently used clothing can be placed in the donation box located in the Library. These donations go to local partners; Louisa County Resource Council and Central Virginia Baptist Association Clothing Distribution Center in Charlottesville.
- Community's restaurant: Tavern on the Green where you can enjoy indoor or outdoor dining and events overlooking the award-winning golf course.
- Spring Creek Parents Group (Facebook): A Facebook page has been established to encourage communication among Spring Creek parents. The group is used to share announcements about the schools, and local activities for children, and to plan social events.